The Ultrasonic Anemometer Compact serves for the 2-dimensional acquisition of the horizontal components of the wind velocity, the wind direction and of the acousticvirtual temperature.
The following measuring values are available:
- Orthogonal wind velocity vectors (X- and Y-distance)
- Scalar/vectorial wind velocity, wind direction
- Acoustic-virtual temperature
- NMEA data protocol
- ASCII THIES FORMAT
- Analogue data output
If necessary, the instrument is automatically heated in case of critical ambient temperatures. The possibility of malfunction, caused by icing, is minimized. The sensor arms and the ultrasonic sensors are heated.
- Wind Speed & Direction from a Single Unit
- No Calibration Required
- Low Power
- True 0 to 360 degrees Operation
- Anodized aluminium, seawater-proof