The TSP digitally compensated pressure transmitter combines advanced piezoresistive metal sensor and transmitter design.
Output signal of pressure sensor is gained, digitized and worked in CPU with 16 bit A/D converter, which enables better pressure transmitter linearity and temperature compensation. Output D/A converter is 12 bit. It is designed for level measurement in tanks, wells, boreholes and watercourses.
- Design according to customer’s specification
- Standard level ranges 0 to 0.25 m up to 600 m
- Extremely stable and accurate
- Alternative of producing and output signals
- High reliability
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- Interface RS485, SDI-12