CCAM-12 is a compact and smart radioactive aerosol monitor dedicated to sample and measure the radioactive contamination in air due to alpha and beta emitters, and to provide in addition gamma doserate measurements. To allow light weight and compactness the relevant shielding and compensating functions are performed electronically by means of appropriate measuring procedures and algorithms.
This aerosol monitor is available in two configurations:
- CCAM-12STT: Transportable, mounted on trolley
- CCAM-12:Wall or desk mounted
The instrument is contained in a very compact enclosure for wall cart or desk mounting and is suitable for stand alone as well as for remote and/or network operation. It is equipped with a user friendly 6.5" colour TFT display with touch screen capability/ a powerful CPU with shock-proof HD SSD, indicators, controls, visual/acoustic alarms relay outputs and communication interfaces.
A gamma dose-rate detector is provided as adding item (optional for alpha-only monitoring, standard for alpha/beta monitoring). The pump is external wall floor or cart mounted. Alternatively to the pump a vacuum line can be connected via an electric valve.
- Air flow rate [m3/h]
- Sampled air volume [m3]
- Pressure drop through the filter [mbar]
- Air temperature [°C]
- Gamma background [?Gy/h]
- Artificial Beta concentration in air [Bq/m3 or DAC with error - ? selectable]
- Artificial Alpha concentration in air [Bq/m3 or DAC with error - ? selectable]
- Artificial Beta exposure [Bqh/m3 or DAC-h with error- ? selectable]
- Artificial Alpha exposure [Bqh/m3 or DAC-h with error- ? selectable]
- Radon concentration in air [Bq/m3 with error- ? selectable]
- Thoron concentration in air- [Bq/m3 with error- ? selectable]
- Total Beta activity on filter [Bq]
- Total Alpha activity on filter [Bq]