Radiation Monitoring Module is an individual or extending part of Integrated Meteorological Station (IMS4) software package providing radiation monitoring, data acquisition and presentation.
Integrated within IMS4, the Radiation Monitoring Module is an easy to use and cost-effective solution for building the complex network of manned or semi-automatic meteorological and radiation monitoring stations.
Integrated Meteorological System, MicroStep-MIS open meteorological system, suitable for building of national meteorological networks, airport weather systems, and meteorological stations for commercial use.
- Interfaces to the various radiation probes and radioactivity monitors
- Quality control and verification of measured data
Radiation Monitoring Module presents the data to many subscribers satisfying the different needs. Its communication module utilizes the dial-up serial lines, LAN and supports wide choice of formats and protocols.
Real-time presentation of radiation data:
Data archiving and export to text form
- Map based representation
- Real-time screens
- Alarm Control
- Interactive Web Access for multiple users
- Text outputs
- Statistics on historical data and visual interpretation
- Automatic/ manual creating of standard IRIS messages or national code forms
- Data distribution within GTS1 network
Global Telecommunication System of the World Meteorological Organization
European Union Radiation Data Exchange Platform