Designed for aviation applications and synoptic observation, MMD-20 meteo display offers high contrast digital displaying of temperature, dew point, QNH and QFE.
The two-button ergonomical userinterface allows to adjust the brightness and choose the pressure measuring units. The parameters such as integration time are userconfigurable with a PC or MicroTerminal 216.
The MMD-20 display can collect data from several sites and distribute them to other displays or host processors.
Pressure measuring units (selectable):
- Temperature (sign +2 digits, optional mode: +1 decimal place)
- Dew Point (sign +2 digits, optional mode: +1 decimal place)
- QNH (4 digits)
- QFE (4 digits)
LED indicators for actual unit (hPa / Torr / Inch selection):
- hectopascals (resolution 1 hPa)
- torrs = mm of Hg (resolution 1 torr)
- inch of Hg (resolution 0,01 inch)
- Adjustable LED brightness
- Display readability: from 5m distance